If Ross had 3 July 31, 2021 03:21AM
Chizek has 3 hooks what if Rosd had 3 tractors.

Re: If Ross had 3 July 31, 2021 06:01AM
They would be really busy trying to keep them going, DSS is a lot of work! I wouldn’t say having more tractors is necessarily an advantage it’s hard to keep everything going top notch whereas having only one tractor it’s likely 100% ready to go all the time.

Re: If Ross had 3 July 31, 2021 06:35AM
Chizek has 6 tractors. If you get to go down the track 3 times to the other guy going once you have a huge advantage. Not saying Chizek wouldn't be winning a lot. But would he be winning as much.

Re: If Ross had 3 July 31, 2021 09:35AM
Very impressed with Colin Ross at Evansville, he definitely has ithat diesel figured out

Re: If Ross had 3 August 01, 2021 04:11AM
Team one
They would be really busy trying to keep them going, DSS is a lot of work! I wouldn’t say having more tractors is necessarily an advantage it’s hard to keep everything going top notch whereas having only one tractor it’s likely 100% ready to go all the time.

exactly what I was gonna say. if he had 3, he would have 0 the next year. all the work to keep 3 top caliber DSS going would give him a heart attack lol

Re: If Ross had 3 August 01, 2021 04:57AM
So how did they finish. I can't find the results for Saturday

Re: If Ross had 3 August 01, 2021 03:30PM
Does anyone else want to run against the Alky's is the question? I imagine that answer is no. The DSS put on a great show at Fort Recovery. They don't need Alky tractors to put on a show! And I like the Open Supers.

Re: If Ross had 3 August 01, 2021 05:09AM
They finished 2nd

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: If Ross had 3 August 01, 2021 11:09AM
The argument that DSS would some how not be able to compete with 650 alcohol tractors is already been disproven. Now the next argument is the longevity running all of the PPL events. In 2019 the DSS hooked 17 times with one rain out. In 2018 the DSS hooked 19 with no rain outs and during those years the Ross team did not miss one hook. And in both those years the PPL 650 class hooked less than 15 times. So in reality the schedule is easier on the PPL side.
Am I saying that their DSS is bulletproof, no however to claim that they can not hook at least as often as the PPL Unlimited SS is clearly false.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: If Ross had 3 August 01, 2021 11:29AM
That’s not even the argument on this topic , could they run 3 of them that effectively all season? I’d say no a diesel is no doubt more maintenance and Ross’s do a very good job of being prepared and have done their homework, does every DSS operate on their level ? No so can Ross’s diesel tractor compete and be reliable? Yes and can anyone else pull that off just as effectively or even care to? Again I’d say no.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009