Brandon Holcomb September 13, 2021 03:27AM
Brandon Holcomb to join the Outlaw Executive Leadership Team. Congratulations!

Re: Brandon Holcomb September 13, 2021 07:21AM
PPL messed up and lost a good one!

Re: Brandon Holcomb September 13, 2021 10:28AM
Top drawer person!
Brandon is good people!

Re: Brandon Holcomb September 13, 2021 11:09PM
Any bets on how many hooks switch from ppl to outlaws next year?

Re: Brandon Holcomb September 14, 2021 02:55AM
I can almost bet you, the western series will be non-existent since most will follow Holcomb and his professionalism instead of sticking with the "Non-Professional" Pulling League Western Series. Western Series has went down hill, not from lack of numbers, but lack of leadership and professionalism from the director.

Re: Brandon Holcomb September 14, 2021 03:05AM
HotShot
I can almost bet you, the western series will be non-existent since most will follow Holcomb and his professionalism instead of sticking with the "Non-Professional" Pulling League Western Series. Western Series has went down hill, not from lack of numbers, but lack of leadership and professionalism from the director.

What bold statement there Hotshot,.....that you can "almost bet",.....Eye Rolling

As for the Western series gaining or losing events next year I have one question for you Hotshot,.....do you understand dates on a calendar ?

On a side note,..rumor is Outlaws gained a large inve$tor and are considering a big move east of the Mississippi ......

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,745, Posts: 229,887, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM