Puller Magazine and NTPA super fan sweepstakes September 17, 2021 01:37AM
Does anyone subscribe to The Puller? I signed up back in June and haven't received an issue yet. Wondering how often they come and if any have been mailed out this summer?

Also, did NTPA ever announce their winner to their Super Fan contest from this summer? Free trip to Enderle on the line. Since the pull is tomorrow I'd love to know who won that.

Re: Puller Magazine and NTPA super fan sweepstakes September 17, 2021 05:49AM
Just got my copy in the mail this afternoon.

Re: Puller Magazine and NTPA super fan sweepstakes September 17, 2021 01:03PM
Which copy? Dated with which months? So that makes how many issues have you received this year?

Re: Puller Magazine and NTPA super fan sweepstakes September 17, 2021 11:39PM
2021 Issue 2
There’s an article inside stating they’re printing monthly through end of the year. You receive a copy based on number of editions due by your subscription date, not physical date.
Meaning, if your subscription ended 8/1, and you shouldve had 4 issues by then, you’ll still get 4 issues total.
No real explanation of why it’s so late though.
I’m waiting for the next PPL edition. Not sure when it’ll be out.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,790, Posts: 229,989, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,066.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009