Bionic Bull October 05, 2021 11:16PM
Does anyone know if the Bionic Bull is out? Last I chatted at the pull he was waiting on parts. He also said he was working on making a lot more power. Hoping to see him at Angry Farmer would be great to see him get a shot at Louisville.

Re: Bionic Bull October 06, 2021 01:27AM
He was out last weekend in Hillsdale, MI for the NTPA pull. Saw on Facebook that he plans to apply both of his trucks for the Angry Farmer pull.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Bionic Bull October 06, 2021 09:37AM
That is great to hear. He is one of the top competitors in the region. I know he has some wins and I think he was close in Region and Wolverine points, from what he said last. Plus he has some great sponsors. I bet he’s getting ready to give all those region pullers a run for their money.

Re: Bionic Bull October 06, 2021 01:40PM
With a chevy?

Re: Bionic Bull October 07, 2021 05:31AM
Well I seen on Facebook, that he got a win at wolverine pullers. So he must have found some more horsepower. I know it’s only state level but last I talked he said he would close to the other TWD pullers. Is that’s not correct?

Re: Bionic Bull October 07, 2021 05:52AM
This has to be a joke right?

Re: Bionic Bull October 08, 2021 01:34AM
Another Puller
This has to be a joke right?

Well, go back to 2019 with Ntpa at Hagerstown. The packrat team made their way out there from Minnesota, and they run Chevys. They won one of the sessions! I understand the track was horrible, but each engine does good on the track it likes.

Re: Bionic Bull October 12, 2021 06:13AM
Let me fill you in on his "win". Centreville, michigan was rained out on thursday. Promoter decided to have Twd and mods run friday as well. After the disaster of trying to have something Thursday all the Twd went home, didnt go back. So the bull was the only truck there. So call it what it is, id say more of a paid exhibition hook, but he called it a win. So what ever. He's full of bull hockey hes got the same old outdated chevy he bought that truck with. He has updated nothing to improve horsepower. But in his mind hes gonna dominate.

Re: Bionic Bull October 15, 2021 09:36AM
listen. a wins a win any way a feller can get it. sometimes its better to be lucky than good. thats calling it what it is.

Re: Bionic Bull October 12, 2021 07:33AM
The only thing him and Doc’s group has the same is where the spark plugs go!! 30 year old blowers and magnetos aren’t going to get it done anymore. He needs to be happy with being 20-40 feet behind or get those “great” sponsors to cough up some money and upgrade a bunch. A win and run for their money??? He won on a non sanctioned night with no other competition so is that really winning? Hillsdale Secrest put 57’ on him and 22 on second! Guess Phil better call Ken Veney and get the same thing as Secrest.

Re: Bionic Bull October 18, 2021 01:36AM
This is Phil and Phil didn't say he was going to give anyone a run for there money .I run a Chevy motor and old blower and old mag but on the right track it will work I was the only one at Centreville, Mi that night and I got paid first place $ and they gave me 15 points that night for showing up.now I could get nasty and say alote of things on here but I won't lower my self my Team or my sponsors to that. And if u want sponsors go ask them alot will say no but sometimes they say yes And I only signed the Bionic Bull up for winter pulls not the ChevyThunder 4x4 thanks for the nice comments and hopefully we will see you at the track.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM