Scary run / tractor and sled both go completely through the sand pile October 15, 2021 10:13AM
[www.youtube.com]

Box did not move on this one.

Re: Scary run / tractor and sled both go completely through the sand pile October 15, 2021 10:45AM
happened last year pretty scary deal

Re: Scary run / tractor and sled both go completely through the sand pile October 15, 2021 11:52PM
Was the sled operator asleep? Was the kill switch pulled? Did it work? And shouldn't the driver have some idea something is wrong as well?

Re: Scary run / tractor and sled both go completely through the sand pile October 16, 2021 12:29AM
I'm not sure what more the driver could have done but the sand pile appeared to do its job. We've all been to pulls where the pits are located at the end of the track or any number of worse things than a sand pile.

Re: Scary run / tractor and sled both go completely through the sand pile October 16, 2021 06:11AM
That sled operator was definitely not paying attention!! He should not be operating a sled!! As for the driver, he lifted as soon as he knew something was wrong.

Re: Scary run / tractor and sled both go completely through the sand pile October 18, 2021 04:41AM
Puller9
That sled operator was definitely not paying attention!! He should not be operating a sled!! As for the driver, he lifted as soon as he knew something was wrong.

Remember this too: it's an old ass sled that should not pass inspection anymore. I don't know if this is right or wrong to think, but any sled that shows its rails anymore shouldn't be allowed. This excludes the iron horse of Wisconsin.

Re: Scary run / tractor and sled both go completely through the sand pile October 18, 2021 05:16AM
Just curious why you say this? As long as the rollers are inside the rail obviously

Re: Scary run / tractor and sled both go completely through the sand pile October 19, 2021 04:27AM
Its because I have seen in videos of it happening more to those that show the rails. I understand that is a vague statement, but it is what I believe

Re: Scary run / tractor and sled both go completely through the sand pile October 16, 2021 12:02PM
Fan 2
Was the sled operator asleep? Was the kill switch pulled? Did it work? And shouldn't the driver have some idea something is wrong as well?

Looked like the 2 flag men both had green flags out.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,666, Posts: 229,747, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,074, Posts: 225,925.

Our newest member JD_8520