Prochargers November 21, 2021 01:16PM
Just been watching drag racing and looking at the performance of the Prochargers. Has anyone other than Brent Payne tried them in pulling? I know they are not legal in NTPA but would they be effective at lower rpms? I just see the performance and wonder would they work in pulling?

Re: Prochargers November 21, 2021 02:10PM
I believe Scott Bracken from Mo ran them on his mod when it was a twin a few years ago.

Re: Prochargers November 21, 2021 02:12PM
Prochargers are legal in NTPA but not PPL. Brent Payne is parting out the mini and focusing on other projects. There’s a Super Mod FWD out east that runs in a RWYB class as well as a couple European’s trying it I believe.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Prochargers November 21, 2021 02:35PM
Rick Austin tried one on his 2wd a few years ago.

Re: Prochargers November 21, 2021 08:13PM
Green Monster Team from Germany built a Light Modified (2.5 tons 5500lbs) a few years ago with 2 Allisons V12 with Prochargers.

After some years of "development" and many gears chewed they built what they call "Frankenstein".
I don't know how many parts of the original Procharger left, but now that tractor goes like a rocket.

video: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Prochargers November 21, 2021 11:54PM
I think the reason why they are adopted and doing well in the drag racing world is using the procharger with EFI, in pulling that is a dirty no no word.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009