Super Farm Build December 13, 2021 11:10PM
What's everyone opinion on what ih platform to start to build a super farm? I have seen alot of people saying you can just pick whatever your favorite tractor is and start building. Ive also seen alot of people start off with 706 rear ends with 66 clutch housings and frame rails to fit a 466 block/clutch setup. I guess my big question is, are most of these 06-56-66 series parts relatively interchangeable or is one chassis the best setup to start from?

Thanks everyone. I do also understand that i be farther ahead to just find someone selling one and go that route. Just trying to get some ideas rollin.

Re: Super Farm Build December 15, 2021 06:58AM
The red tractors are very interchangeable and parts are everywhere. The reason some people start with a 706 is just to be able to have more movable weight. You can build out of any 66 series and make weight for super farm pretty easy.

Re: Super Farm Build December 17, 2021 02:28AM
We use a mock-up 66 rear housing and a dt 466 block, then build a full tube chassis all the way back to under the rear axles, which gets rid of the hazards with tie bars and splitting there. Call or text 563-590-0077 or 563-590-5673 for more info. Thanks!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009