pro pulling magazine November 29, 2021 05:56AM
does ppl no longer have a magazine? Haven't received one in a very long time. Thanks

Re: pro pulling magazine November 29, 2021 08:43AM
I have been getting mine right along.

Re: pro pulling magazine November 29, 2021 09:44AM
working on one now. Been busy on road I am antiquing every weekend too. Sorry for the delays.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: pro pulling magazine November 29, 2021 11:17AM
I signed up for a new subscription in early August and haven’t gotten my first issue yet. Confused

Re: pro pulling magazine November 29, 2021 11:24AM
It’s been awhile
I signed up for a new subscription in early August and haven’t gotten my first issue yet. Confused

Around the 1st of September I had some significant health issues, life threatening but I am improving. Since all of the content for 2 of the 3 remaining US pulling magazines comes out of my office it's a constant state of catch-up here and getting sick didn't help anything. I am sorry for delay but I will make it right for all parties.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: pro pulling magazine November 29, 2021 10:31PM
I know of the puller and Pro pulling magazine.... what's the 3rd?

Re: pro pulling magazine November 30, 2021 01:06AM
2 of the 3
I know of the puller and Pro pulling magazine.... what's the 3rd?

The Hook magazine for antique and classic pullers..

Re: pro pulling magazine November 30, 2021 04:16AM
DUH....... Thanks

Re: pro pulling magazine November 30, 2021 10:06AM
Bryan Lively

Around the 1st of September I had some significant health issues, life threatening but I am improving. Since all of the content for 2 of the 3 remaining US pulling magazines comes out of my office it's a constant state of catch-up here and getting sick didn't help anything. I am sorry for delay but I will make it right for all parties.

Praying that you are getting better!
Smiling

Re: pro pulling magazine January 11, 2022 07:44AM
Has anyone received any PPL Magazine yet? I completely understand the situation as Bryan had mentioned, but ?????

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,756, Posts: 229,911, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,092, Posts: 226,011.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM