NTPA Pull Friday July 8th January 23, 2022 12:45PM
Just seen where Wright County Fair in Eagle Grove has NTPA sanctioned pull on Friday July 8th.It will be first pull on new 350ft clay track as the last two years have been rained out. Should be fun! Havent seen details of what classes.I like the semis and mini rods but dont know what classes are going to be there.

Re: NTPA Pull Friday July 8th January 23, 2022 01:05PM
Region III Light Supers, Heavy Supers, Four Wheel Drives, and Super Stock Four Wheel Drives the last I saw.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2022 01:06PM by Brent Yaron.

Re: NTPA Pull Friday July 8th January 23, 2022 02:50PM
Hope it is a new track!
Track they have been using for 20 years isn't 350 feet, and sled backs into a chain link fence, and then you pull at another chain link fence with 0 runoff.
Will be cool to see a new track there.
The fair board I worked with years ago was awesome to work with.

Re: NTPA Pull Friday July 8th January 23, 2022 11:55PM
The new track will go from North pulling South and is all clay.It will be at least 350ft but have and extra 200 ft shut down area. I am not on Fair Board anymore but usually help and supply equiptment to take care of track.and take a lot of pride in it being smooth,packed ,and never dusty.We have always had more of a pick up pull with just a few tractors and actually thought they had booked Midwest Pullers so I was surprised they were able to get the NTPA.At one time I was told they were hoping there was another pull close to make it better with less travel. Was hoping for semis or minis but glad we are having something different.There is a brand new motel and if you need anything or questions I will get a answer 515-290-4336 Larry

Re: NTPA Pull Friday July 8th January 24, 2022 03:10AM
Not going to get Semis or Minis unless they go Grand National at some point. They should have more choices for classes next year as Lancaster, WI (another Region III event on the same day) will more than likely be moving to that Saturday instead of Friday.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: NTPA Pull Friday July 8th January 24, 2022 06:22AM
Good to see more big venues near the Central Upper Midwest.

Re: NTPA Pull Friday July 8th, Larry January 24, 2022 05:52PM
Please do NOT let them add sand to the clay !!!
Thanks for your help in the past.
I pulled modified tractor with Mid-Iowa Modified Pullers at Eagle Grove at least twice. Maybe 3 times.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,636, Posts: 229,701, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,902.

Our newest member JD_8520