How Much Horsepower Did It Actually Have April 05, 2022 02:24AM
[www.youtube.com]

It says 3500 horsepower but I'm guessing 9000 horsepower plus knowing nothing about the big Russian V-12 diesel tank engines...The Hemi alone with just a 8-71 should make 2500-2700 horsepower..Its probably one of the most unique pullers ever built..The tractor is no more so Greta Thunberg should be happy.

Re: How Much Horsepower Did It Actually Have April 05, 2022 03:44AM
Why is the tractor no more?

Re: How Much Horsepower Did It Actually Have April 05, 2022 04:33AM
No smoke..The diesels are gone and I heard it went to all Hemis..

Re: How Much Horsepower Did It Actually Have April 05, 2022 03:58AM
Only a 2 bar cage too...

Re: How Much Horsepower Did It Actually Have April 08, 2022 06:26AM
The tractor was actually too heavy to join the next weight drop.
The "heavy" class in Europe has been constantly going down in weight from 9900 to now 8800 lbs. We have lost a lot of unique tractors over this and it didn't do the popularity any good at all.
I still claim it's because you couldn't buy the parts to build a winning tractor at 1-800 Horsepower and all those who didn't know where to get stronger ring & pinions and planetaries and some others dreaming that if they are good at 7700 lbs their step to 8800 lbs wouldn't be big and they could win there, too rallied to drop the weight.
Now on Mitas you again need those parts...

As for the horsepower: The Tansmash is pretty comparable in power with a good Allison and that Hemi wasn't the latest and greatest, so 7500 to 8000 is probably a pretty good estimate.

Ah - two bar rollcage: The SFI doesn't operated In Europe (well - they do but don't make much of a difference in court) so the ETPC teams years ago voted for a two-bar cage to be legal in all classes. Insurance is ok with it, they have not caused any issues... so it is what it is.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2022 06:31AM by Sascha.

Re: How Much Horsepower Did It Actually Have April 08, 2022 09:21AM
This is his current ride

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: How Much Horsepower Did It Actually Have April 08, 2022 03:41PM
that would have been fun to run if it was just for buncombe(listen to jerry clower) fpr those that don't know maybe another project i wont' get finished

Re: How Much Horsepower Did It Actually Have April 10, 2022 02:08AM
Sascha,thanks for your input.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason