Pro pulling magazine March 24, 2022 11:36PM
Is pro pulling magazine still in business? Haven’t received an issue in over a year and have trying calling and can’t get a response or call back.

Re: Pro pulling magazine March 25, 2022 12:50AM
I actually emailed him the other day says he’s got an issue coming soon but who knows. I haven’t received one in prolly a year or so myself.

Re: Pro pulling magazine March 25, 2022 01:53PM
I haven’t got one in a while either. But saw a post a while ago saying they’ve been delayed due to health reasons, but don’t hold me to that.

Re: Pro pulling magazine April 13, 2022 10:44AM
Let’s face it, we’re not be going to be getting any magazines. No sense in reading about 2021, 2022 is about to kick off soon anyway
Eye Rolling

Re: Pro pulling magazine April 13, 2022 11:24AM
I have held off commenting but I guess I need to since you anonymous posters need answers.

I am doing the best I can with what I have. I'm the only one that does the magazine...but with contributions from a few partners. There are some things I cant farm out but I am actively seeking help with both magazines for those things others can do to keep them going. I am proud of the time Ive been able to run things "lean and mean" to sustain them, but new challenges require solutions beyond me.

My health still sucks even with the improvements I have made, but this business (it quit being a hobby a LONG time ago) does not bode well for long term health...physical, mental, you name it. I have fought and still fight multiple battles...I just got over COVID for the third time!

I'm not talking any more about it. Im going to be doing it...traveling 30 to 50 thousand miles a year but now putting magazines in mailboxes if the &**&%^*& post office will do their job given their recent track record.

One more thing: be glad that I am still here to bitch at. Take that as you will. I am thankful for the friends and business partners who have offered me Grace and patience who provided light in some very dark times.

In the mean time, Im gonna keep beating the bushes and...again...do the best I can with what I have.

Any questions? Text me. 27O 202 674two. Have the courtesy doing it between 8am - 8pm EDT. Some have forgotten the concept of business hours.

Good night.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,639, Posts: 229,705, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520