PPL Western Series April 18, 2022 01:30AM
Is anyone besides me concerned about the future of this group. I’m hearing that the tech guys quit and joined another organization. Talk is that a group of 4.1 tractors are going also. Also some 8500 limited pro tractors are leaving. I know the numbers in my class has dwindled at these events over the last 2-3 years especially with the events over in Illinois. What are some thoughts on this.

Re: PPL Western Series April 18, 2022 05:20AM
The good one left the rest are kick the can down the road collect my check and use every excuse under the sun why it’s not their fault

Re: PPL Western Series April 18, 2022 02:18PM
Who was the good one?

Re: PPL Western Series April 18, 2022 02:50PM
Brandon Holcom.

Re: PPL Western Series April 19, 2022 12:04AM
This is just as much if not more a puller problem than anything. Lotta egos making calls to higher ups threatening to take tractors elsewhere if they don’t get their way. Unfortunately instead of being told to hit the road the techs were told to back off. I guess we’ll see what happens with ppl west and see if the ego problem changes hands

Re: PPL Western Series April 19, 2022 01:25AM
I usually do not comment on boards that do not concern me or my lifestyle. I have a fairly close friendship with all of the west techs. They have been great to deal with and have always been fair and thorough especially on the safety issues. I know for a fact that the last couple of years they have been short staffed. I know they were told to jest check a few things and proceed on to the next one. I never I mean never had a water or fuel sample taken last year or the year before. I asked Klint about it once. I was told they did not have enough time and I’m not stirring up S..T. If you don’t like it then go pull somewhere else. I will say that the above post is partly wrong but the brunt of the blame falls on Klint himself. I know that something happened at Buckner Missouri that had the tech people utterly upset. Tech guys don’t all leave because pullers are getting demanding. They have the authority to let you pull or not. Unless their authority is stripped from them which is what I believe has happened. Remember this that the reason Brandon Holcomb quit was because he could not do his job as was needed. You can not blame pullers for that.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,925, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,021.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM