One Year and a Day for breaking rules. April 22, 2022 08:53PM
Please name one puller from Ppl, Outlaws, or NTPA that has had this enforced in the last 5yrs. Stay tuned I have names and tech officials that caught them.

Re: One Year and a Day for breaking rules. April 22, 2022 11:52PM
Ryan Anderson, Checkin Out. Got thrown out at Evansville, Indiana in 2019 I’m pretty sure. Was running a turbo that was deemed illegal once already at the beginning of that summer. He was given a warning, was told to take it off because some turbos were coming from builders illegal without the buyer knowing. He didn’t listen and left the turbo on. Or I was even told he would pick and choose which pulls he would use it at.

Re: One Year and a Day for breaking rules. April 23, 2022 01:30PM
To whomever deleted my previous post... A little history lesson about Mr. Anderson. Back in his ITPA years he pulled a 9500 farmstock and was protested and fessed up to being over 500 ci in a 466 class. Out for a year plus a day. Proven fact not slander or speculation. Yup I don't and won't sign in. I wasn't lying either. Guess i'll go for a year and a day now too lol

Re: One Year and a Day for breaking rules. April 24, 2022 01:47AM
Imagine that
To whomever deleted my previous post... A little history lesson about Mr. Anderson. Back in his ITPA years he pulled a 9500 farmstock and was protested and fessed up to being over 500 ci in a 466 class. Out for a year plus a day. Proven fact not slander or speculation. Yup I don't and won't sign in. I wasn't lying either. Guess i'll go for a year and a day now too lol
100% true

Re: One Year and a Day for breaking rules. April 24, 2022 01:27AM
Was the check-in out tractor kicked out of ipl also?

Re: One Year and a Day for breaking rules. April 23, 2022 04:20AM
Roger Simon for using expired NTPA license

Re: One Year and a Day for breaking rules. April 23, 2022 08:55AM
That was more than 5 years ago.
I think he got whacked for longer than 1 year.
Happened at Monticello, IA.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,845, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,972.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro