Custom Roller Lifters from Cam FX, CALL RICH! May 12, 2011 05:42AM
If any of you guys out there need custom roller lifters, I would call Rich at Cam FX (909)-354-0659. If you have a roller lifter and need it re-designed or re-produced give Rich a call. He is very helpful and has spent years in the motor sports industry and is very upfront and honest. He will give you an honest answer and fair prices.

Re: Custom Roller Lifters from Cam FX, CALL RICH! November 03, 2012 08:43AM
HEY RICH!
Everybody says to hit you up for a set of KEYWAY ROLLERLIFTERS!
RUSS @ ARAO Eng. Spoke very highly of you.
Well I'm hitten you up! Where is Cam FX website?
could you e/m or call me @
562/556-1457
Brian
thanx!

Re: Custom Roller Lifters from Cam FX, CALL RICH! April 15, 2014 11:29PM
what kind of warranty do you offer on your lifters

Re: Custom Roller Lifters from Cam FX, CALL RICH! April 16, 2014 01:10AM
Really nice stuff and quality built....but....don't expect them within 4-6 months, don't expect to get the correct ones the first time, don't expect a straight answer from anyone within the organization and don't expect a return call. I sent three of mine to him to have them checked out and have one more made just like the ones i sent. Took nearly 4 months and numerous calls with at least three different shipments of the wrong ones ( wrong heigth, depth of cup, diameter). I'll give them this, the can conjur up some dandy excuses for their failures, they'll blame it on shows, people dying, and factory shut downs as well as production run problems. They will be happy to charge your card extremely fast and extremely high. After four months and dozens of phone calls and threats of legal action, then finally pleas to "just ship me something" i finally got them...and yes they were still not the right ones. I will be forced to have two push rods 3/16 shorter than the others. I would look else where for something. I know of one fella who has a great reputation and can certainly pay his bills who had similar problems, so it's not just me it seems to be systemic. BAD Company with GREAT stuff!

Re: Custom Roller Lifters from Cam FX, CALL RICH! April 30, 2022 06:06AM
Cam FX burnt me for two sets of lifters....almost $5k.....they'll feed you the biggest line of horscrap you've ever heard. A--wipes.

Re: Custom Roller Lifters from Cam FX, CALL RICH! April 30, 2022 06:10AM
Still years later they are flakes....they owe me over $5k, Im looking forward to running into one of the clowns from there on day, as many are.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,927, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,023.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM