Running for money instead of points May 27, 2022 11:44AM
I want to hear your guy's opinion on this.

Instead of running for points, do you think pullers would go to more pulls in a year if they ran for money instead of points?

Could it possibly help raise payout at events and possibly grow the pulling fan base?

Re: Running for money instead of points May 27, 2022 02:21PM
Would definitely probably go to the pull that paid the best purse. I think most would probably agree to more two day hooks at the same place would help also not as much traveling.

Re: Running for money instead of points May 28, 2022 03:16AM
Point championships have become more of an attendance prize anyway. I have seen point champions won by the only puller that makes all of the events. I’ve seen pullers haul broken tractors to pulls to get those valuable points! Seen pullers haul to events where they knew it going to get rained out to get those points.
Unless the championship pays a significant amount of money, the lure of a jacket isn’t that great vs. pulls that pay more. Or in the case of this year, pulls that are much closer to home.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,681, Posts: 229,783, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason