Benson mods June 04, 2022 09:03AM
Where were all the mods at Benson ? I assume Bunnage, Walsh. Leishcner, farming or waiting on parts.

Re: Benson mods June 04, 2022 05:02PM
All were farming.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Benson mods June 05, 2022 02:32AM
Leishcner was there, they pulled the bobcat jr

Re: Benson mods June 05, 2022 03:50AM
Just Abbey and Shannon went down.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Benson mods June 10, 2022 02:01PM
Notice only 3 Mod teams showed up for this pull. If this was an NTPA pull it would be the "death of the class" on here. Since it's ppl, it's awfully quiet! Surprise Surprise!

Re: Benson mods June 11, 2022 12:04AM
Funny how that works, the shining star vs the evil empire.

Not much hope for the mod class,unless you count the Outlaw's, they have a more traditional outlook on life (rules).

Re: Benson mods June 11, 2022 02:42AM
Guessin it's going to be a "lite" year on vehicle counts til fuel starts heading back down!

Re: Benson mods June 11, 2022 05:10AM
I have a hard time believing that the mod class can’t afford fuel to get to the pulls. Early in the year and benson is a long haul for a lot of the pullers. How many guys run the champions tour from N. C. not named Shelton? Kind of like NTPA having a pull in Dodge City when none of the pullers live within 500 miles of western Kansas. Seems like the sanctions are a little out of touch with the pullers.

Re: Benson mods June 11, 2022 07:22AM
It's more if you would like to miss a couple pulls, paying a thousand for diesel fuel to maybe win a thousand? This might be the year to miss!
Hopefully fuel will start going down soon.

Re: Benson mods June 12, 2022 01:11AM
I thought the "league" in this case paid $4,000-$5,000 to win? Or so it's been stated on here! lol

Re: Benson mods June 12, 2022 01:37AM
The start of this year is a perfect storm with high fuel prices, parts shortages, and late planting season. I remain optimistic (even though my brain is telling me not to lol) that numbers will start improving. More surprising to me is the pro stock numbers. Normally PPL has a ton of pro stocks show up so far less then 10 pro stocks each hook this year.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Benson mods June 12, 2022 03:19AM
Each day and every yr. is different, -the world is dynamic, not static like so many want it to be, Life is a changi'n my friend, - not for the Good of Most.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009