Any Pulls Sat. July 9 Southern Illinois? July 08, 2022 12:52PM
Any pulls in Southern Illinois Saturday July 9th? I’m in Murphysboro, Illinois (Zip: 62966) for a wedding and the wedding got postponed because of the groom testing positive for Covid today. I am now available and looking for a pull to go to. Any pulls are welcome. Brush pulls, farm stock, trucks, tractors, semis, fair pulls…….anything going on? This is not my area so I’m trying to find some new iron to watch and enjoy a weekend away from the responsibilities at home.

Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2022 12:52PM by Stretch.

Re: Any Pulls Sat. July 9 Southern Illinois? July 08, 2022 02:53PM
This pull is located in Calhoun ky that could be made to be on the way back thru indiana to ohio. Myer Creek Park 1050 St Rte 136 East Calhoun KY 42327

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2022 03:03PM by 2255tr.

Re: Any Pulls Sat. July 9 Southern Illinois? July 09, 2022 12:03AM
2255tr
This pull is located in Calhoun ky that could be made to be on the way back thru indiana [www.pulloff.com] ohio. Myer Creek Park 1050 St Rte 136 East Calhoun KY 42327

Thanks for the reply! That’s a good looking list of classes for Saturday night. If we end up leaving town early I will look into this pull. Thanks!

Re: Any Pulls Sat. July 9 Southern Illinois (maybe LaCenter, KY) July 09, 2022 12:26AM
The USA Pullers are in LaCenter, KY tonight. Not sure what will be there but will be a fun show (a little bit of everything). Looks to be an hour & 1/2 drive from Murphysboro, IL

2022 LaCenter

Re: Any Pulls Sat. July 9 Southern Illinois (maybe LaCenter, KY) July 09, 2022 06:45AM
ccarlisle
The USA Pullers are in LaCenter, KY tonight. Not sure what will be there but will be a fun show (a little bit of everything). Looks to be an hour & 1/2 drive from Murphysboro, IL

This looks like it’s right up my alley! Any issues with rain today? (It’s currently raining here is why I ask). Thanks for sending this!

Re: Any Pulls Sat. July 9 Southern Illinois (maybe LaCenter, KY) July 09, 2022 08:21AM
Looks like they're getting a light shower. As dry as they've been a shower would be nice. The forecast looks good for the rest of the evening. If you make the trip come say hi. I'll be the big bald guy with a camera taking pictures!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009