rock valley July 10, 2022 10:38AM
Once again one helluva pull at rock valley! Great job by everybody involved very well run! This pull continues to be one of the best in the country if you haven't made it there yet put it on the to do list!

Re: rock valley July 10, 2022 11:24AM
Great turn out and great competition, would be awesome if they could give them a decent track to compete on Saturday was better but both tracks on Friday were trash .

Re: rock valley July 12, 2022 01:36AM
I have been to 2 outlaw shows one in Madison SD and the other in Dell rapids SD. both fast paced fast hooking and large crowds. many different engine combos in the mod class. I wish outlaws would venture a bit further east into Minnesota. I would go to every show in Mn if they came this far east.

Re: rock valley July 11, 2022 09:26AM
I made it to Rock Valley for my first time this year. it was also my first Outlaw event. I have to say this was the best pull i have been to in the last 25 years. great competition, great vehicles, great crowd and great amount of pulling. I have been to Ntpa pulls, PPL pulls, and brush pulls. The Outlaws are secretly putting together one heck of a pulling series. Thanks for a great weekend.BeerGrinning

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009