Rock Valley results July 13, 2022 02:56AM
I saw Rock Valley Friday afternoon results how do I find the rest of the results

Re: Rock Valley results July 13, 2022 04:02AM
The Outlaw Mobile App has them.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Rock Valley results July 13, 2022 04:49AM
I don't want the app. Why can't they just add the rest of the results. If you are a national organization act like one

Re: Rock Valley results July 13, 2022 04:58AM
Well they might be a little busy with the 6 events on the schedule for the next 4 days. But yeah if you don't want to look at the FREE app that is literally updated live at every pull, I'll call someone and see if they can get you the results as soon as possible.

Re: Rock Valley results July 13, 2022 05:15AM
The app is better than any website , results are posted literally as they happen and as far as I know they are the only “national organization “ with an app that works this way, the other organizations should get with the times and offer a free (yes it’s free) app to get with the times just as you should.

Re: Rock Valley results July 13, 2022 09:28AM
I down loaded the app. Very easy. Thanks

Re: Rock Valley results July 17, 2022 12:20AM
Outlaw fan
I down loaded the app. Very easy. Thanks

can we get a slow clap for this ole boy getting out of his comfort zone

Re: Rock Valley results July 17, 2022 01:56AM
Went to several Outlaw hooks over the last week and having the app definitely adds to the fan experience. The other national organizations should be taking notes.

Re: Rock Valley results July 18, 2022 05:15AM
They have the results up for the July 13th Bloomfield,Iowa pull but still nothing for the July 8th Rock Valley,Iowa pull...The link to the results is still in black rather than red..Maybe its my computer?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,730, Posts: 229,863, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms