Hot farm/ light hot farm going away? July 27, 2022 10:07AM
I’ve noticed recently some hot farm tractors for sale in my area and “heard” the class is going away. I was just wondering if anyone knew what the future holds for these classes? I’m in Kentucky

Re: Hot farm/ light hot farm going away? July 27, 2022 01:41PM
Where did you see them for sale at? I’m kind of looking to get into it

Re: Hot farm/ light hot farm going away? July 27, 2022 10:47PM
There’s one tractor on here for sale and 2-3 on a pulling Facebook group for sale

Re: Hot farm/ light hot farm going away? July 28, 2022 08:09AM
Should have said looking for a lite hot farm

Re: Hot farm/ light hot farm going away? July 27, 2022 03:55PM
I know a couple of people in the 10,000 HF going to the 9500 HF. There's 3 for sale on Facebook now around the $60 to 70k range.

Re: Hot farm/ light hot farm going away? July 27, 2022 11:56PM
There was a 466 Hot farm pull this week and only 2 in the class. One from the NYHF club and us. The New York puller said numbers are way down from last year. I know there were over 20 that we pulled with in 2020. I know this class has gone the route of high $$$$. Other clubs had box turbo rules etc. to try to keep this class a semi affordable class for some of us that like just a little wheel speed. Problem is and always will be If I'm turning my wheels at 24mph someone wants to turn them 25 and it never ends and will never end. This is true from farm stock antiques to the top wheel turners.
I guess I'll call a top builder and see what wheel speed I can get for a quarter of a million. Would that class be called too Hot-Hot Farm.

Re: Hot farm/ light hot farm going away? July 28, 2022 12:49AM
My hot farm tractor is for sale, but the reason I'm getting out is mainly my health and my age. If your interested in a nice IH puller this tractor has several possibilities. 466 cu, 20.8 x 38 double cuts on polished aluminum wheels, Weighs 7880# empty, Haslag tube chassis, tie bars, roll cage, wheelie bars and hitch. Electric over hydraulic power steering, Crower style 3 disc clutch,Simpson water valve, High pressure electric water injection, FVP fuel system, atlas and allied transmission parts , Electric pump to lube differentual, All steel braided hose and AN fittings on plumbing, Roller motor, ross pistons, girdeled block, billit rods, To much to itemize. If interested call Lanny Highbaugh Dixie Binder 270-268-8986 central Kentucky.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason