Rockwell August 04, 2022 10:22AM
I'm a little surprised about a few of the small classes in Rockwell tonight, especially there being only 10 mini rods pulling.

Re: Rockwell August 04, 2022 10:35AM
Just because Rockwell is trying to make their pull a huge deal doesn’t guarantee the pullers to come! The PPL minis hook in Ohio Saturday and the NTPA region 2 minis hook tonight In Michigan. When Bowling Green goes on their are ZERO other pulls except outlaws. Unless your in Illinois, Indiana, or Ohio I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again good luck!!

Re: Rockwell August 04, 2022 03:28PM
It sounds like you have never been to Rockwell then. Yes with the pulls going on in Ohio and out east it doesn't mean Rockwell can't promote itself to be a great pull, which it is one of the best. Some are going to come because they are running points, like the facility, or live close. Others it could be an inconvenience. Overall Rockwell is a great show and is doing its best for being the only GN in Iowa might I add. With 2022 also being a hard year for parts, I will still take what Rockwell and other pulls have to offer.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM