Windsor CO pull August 21, 2022 10:28AM
Anyone have any thoughts about the upcoming Outlaw pull in Windsor Colorado? A buddy and I are thinking about heading out to it, but don’t know much about it? They seem to be hyping it up, but the app doesn’t show too many hooks yet, maybe only around 60 total....

Re: Windsor CO pull August 21, 2022 01:32PM
There are over 200 pre-committed pullers according to what I saw on Facebook. They have posted them throughout the last few months.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Windsor CO pull August 22, 2022 07:39PM
Wrong again Brent Facebook yesterday.Attention pullers if you are signed up for the Rocky Mountain nationals in Windsor Colorado over Labor Day weekend and are not going to be able to make it ,please contact Lori Bauer at lori@outlawpulling.com or send her a text 515-370-0331 so that we can take you off the list we are at 153 bucks right now and we are going to limit it to 160 so that we can get done in five hours, if you are not signed up and want to sign up please contact Kurt at kurt@outlawpulling.com or text 712–470-1593 and we will see if we can get you in. If you are not signed up please do not just show up without letting us know you need to sign up on the Outlaw app before you drive out there. Please call me with any questions between the hours of 8 AM and 4 PM thanks Kurt

Re: Windsor CO pull August 23, 2022 01:55AM
According to the events page they were allowing 200 entries. That's what I was basing my number off of.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Windsor CO pull August 21, 2022 10:59PM
Some classes are full therefore they’ are not showing on the app at this time there is over 160 hooks signed up on the app

Re: Windsor CO pull August 22, 2022 12:19AM
That’s great news, we’re really looking forward to it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009