Hot farm turbo September 03, 2022 12:04PM
What’s the best turbo money can buy for a hot farm ih 1066 466 cubes p pump?

Re: Hot farm turbo September 03, 2022 02:20PM
Those are only available to a limited few, you have to be in with a builder capable of getting one for you

Re: Hot farm turbo September 03, 2022 04:46PM
I agree, you are not going to get the latest and greatest turbo that is out there. They are only given to a select few for testing in real world pulls. And once they are available to the common puller, another one is already being tested against you and everyone else who has the obsolete version's. So they will sell to the masses obsolete version's and not disclose that it is obsolete already. They just keep sticking it to the man and most pullers are dumb enough to bite into their never ending game.

Re: Hot farm turbo September 04, 2022 12:18AM
Not trying to pull a national circuit with the top guys. Just trying to get road gear

Re: Hot farm turbo September 04, 2022 12:50AM
Hot farm across the country has many rule variations so in order to make a recommendation you will need to provide some of the rules you have to abide by. Turbo size limits, rpm limits, intercooler? Water injection, stuff like that

Re: Hot farm turbo September 04, 2022 01:19AM
Rules are very vague where I’m at. No turbo size limit. Open rpm. Don’t have an intercooler but I have water injection

Re: Hot farm turbo September 04, 2022 01:37AM
Weight?

Re: Hot farm turbo September 04, 2022 02:08AM
9500-11,500

Re: Hot farm turbo September 04, 2022 02:14AM
So assuming you have decent engine components, an apex would be my first choice

Re: Hot farm turbo September 04, 2022 04:01AM
Nothing wrong with Apex, however I know some pullers who beat apex equipped tractors on a regular basis with older turbos without the "pointy wheel". I know this to be a fact! So I wouldn't get too hung up on latest and greatest because I have seen the "Latest and greatest turbos " get beat consistently with 5 plus year old turbos.

Re: Hot farm turbo September 04, 2022 05:37AM
Yeah that’s the funny thing about turbo’s and other power producing parts. They are only as smart as their owner

Re: Hot farm turbo September 04, 2022 05:53AM
Go with Apex
Hot farm turbo .
There isn't anyone going to build something better
In the hot farm/ superfarm class unless they change the the size of the turbo wheels rules.
In my opinion they are pretty much done with RD on the 3x3s.
They basically done about everything they can do .
I run an apex..harts also has a good one .
I've never tried wimer, I hear they make good turbos unfortunately I could never get a return call .

Re: Hot farm turbo September 04, 2022 06:27AM
But..
I forgot to add..if you have stock rocker arms and such..Along with stock pushrods you will have issues.
If you burn any type of performance fuel the boost pressure will bend or break that stuff .

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009