Canfield super mod tractors September 04, 2022 01:45PM
Pretty sad showing for ppl super mods in Canfield. Everyone complains about NTPA but PPL isn’t anything to brag about either. Maybe poor tracks are finally catching up with them.

Re: Canfield super mod tractors September 06, 2022 01:40AM
No comments on a negative PPL post?? Amazing!

Re: Canfield super mod tractors September 06, 2022 04:55AM
What's there to say? It's not a PPL vs. NTPA thing. Numbers were really bad in both PPL classes. The numbers have been down ALL year (in both PPL and NTPA... it's been discussed multiple times this summer) and now it's the end of the points race when numbers are traditionally low.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Canfield super mod tractors September 06, 2022 08:59AM
All I know is I’ve been going to that pull for several years and for having 100+ hooks this year I thought the show was way better than when the NTPA was there. Both organizations worked together the announcing was good and the banter back and forth was informative yet not over redundant. And Without looking at last years results I don’t think the NTPA had any better numbers in the mod class than the PPL. Furthermore USA East would run through their classes and again I would have to look but I believe 4 or 5 classes with several more competitors than the NTPA in less time. If the NTPA moved any slower they would’ve went backwards in time. I have never been to an event where the guy on deck wouldn’t even fire up till the sled was back and all track prep was done. I would say that for the previous two years the NTPA portion of the even was the worst ran pulls I’ve ever been to.

Re: Canfield super mod tractors September 06, 2022 10:36AM
You should've went to watch a superior 2 night show at Canton Ohio instead.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM