Behind the Helmet Episode 9: Donny Bauer | Ironman Pulling Sled | How a pulling sled works! September 10, 2022 04:38AM
Thanks for the interview Donny Bauer! Video

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Behind the Helmet Episode 9: Donny Bauer | Ironman Pulling Sled | How a pulling sled works! September 11, 2022 04:22PM
The operators gotta be in pretty good physical shape to take the beating in that seat. I bet some nights they are pretty sore.

Re: Behind the Helmet Episode 9: Donny Bauer | Ironman Pulling Sled | How a pulling sled works! September 11, 2022 10:48PM
Thanks for the AWESOME video. Logan Thomas did one a while ago and it was excellent as well. two videos on sled by two great operators, very cool and interesting information! Hopefully its contracted with every pull is a free Chiropractic appointment afterwards.. wow! Much Respect!

Re: Behind the Helmet Episode 9: Donny Bauer | Ironman Pulling Sled | How a pulling sled works! September 12, 2022 12:37AM
Thanks for sharing that. Very interesting. Would love it if they would put a strain gauge on the chain so we could see the actual load on the pulling vehicle as it varies going down the track and between classes.

Cliff

PS: if that were mine I would have every inch of it plastered with advertising.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,951, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,035.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009