Central il farm stock September 05, 2022 11:28AM
Thinking about building a tractor to pull farm stock in Illinois, what options do we have for sanctions/rules?

Re: Central il farm stock September 05, 2022 11:39AM
Illinois Hot Farm Stock has a 12500 12 mph very good bunch of guys with a decent amount of pullers joining the class within the next year also lots of unsanctioned pulls with the same set of rules to pull almost every weekend within 1.5 hour drive of southern illinois

Where is the 12mph September 07, 2022 01:20AM
I would be interested in some speed limit classes. What area of Illinois is that in. Thank you

Re: Central il farm stock September 06, 2022 11:53PM
Check out Back Roads Pullers inc.

[backroadspulling.com]

Re: Central il farm stock September 07, 2022 01:19AM
Check out IFPA rules. Illinois farm pullers association. They are a great group of guys and love to talk with people. They have hooks in Illinois, Missouri and Iowa. If you fallow their rules, you can run and be competitive with the other groups in central Illinois area. They run a smig smaller turbo and don't allow inline pumps, or water injection, like the back roads association does. But then again, its all what you want to build and where you want to pull. If the UPA changes from the 3LM to the S360, then you can run with 3 groups and get a lot more hooks. I guess it really depends on what part of "Central Illinois" you are from and how far you wanna travel. As always, safety first (wheelie bars and rops) and build the tractor for a class close to you and then it will fit in with a lot of pulls. DO NOT build a tractor and try to shoe horn it in a class and look foolish.

Re: Central il farm stock September 07, 2022 03:19PM
Ifpa is great for a cookie cutter IH 466 class. No color though. One white and One deere and a few die hard IH guys and a few band wagon jumpers who cant win without somebody doing all the work for them.

Re: Central il farm stock September 08, 2022 04:48AM
I don’t know why you think having multiple JDs, a White and an AC is a cookie cutter IH class…

Re: Central il farm stock September 08, 2022 03:25PM
Multiple? Go look at the results. 1 deere consistently. Another occasionally. One white that I mentioned and the AC guy bought a 1066 so no ACs. Its a 466 ih class. The UPA has like 3 tractors pulling in its farmstock.

Re: Central il farm stock September 11, 2022 03:30AM
Oldfield pulling, is that you with the 1466 for sale?

Re: Central il farm stock September 14, 2022 11:19AM
I heard he sold his and is buying Mike Fraziers tractor.

Re: Central il farm stock September 11, 2022 01:57PM
Like IH966Puller said... Illinois Hot Farm Stock Pullers.

[www.angelfire.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,734, Posts: 229,868, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,985.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM