Photos Posted to start my Silver Anniversary Tractor Pull Photography year June 17, 2022 09:36AM
First was Fort Recovery, OH. OSTPA, 5 classes, "Battle at the Fort".
The following day at Sidney, was OSATPA - Ohio State Antique TPA.
Enjoy.
My website goes all the way back to 2007, when I started using digital cameras.
And you will find by scrolling back between 2018 and 2017, are several classic '70's & '80's pulling photos events.
And scroll back to between 2017 and 2016, is 1981 Bowling Green, Ohio.
Those have been converted from film to digital format. A very time consuming and expensive process. Enjoy those classic pulling memories! I do have more of these to post.

Re: Photos Posted updating my Golden Anniversary Tractor Pull Photography year July 24, 2022 05:05AM
Okay, I never have related very well to those 'Anniversary' labels. 'Silver' is 25 years. But I'm 2x that. So my 50th year, this year, is a Golden Anniversary.

Website all up to date for Tractor & Truck pulling.
I found more photos for 2021 and included them recently, adding them to Morley, MI Day and Morley, MI NTPA. Plus Cassopolis, MI Day.
And 2022 is current.

Being another very busy season, as I am photographing many other types of events, too. But usually (much) closer to home (with these absurd gas prices).
In time, new categories will be created on my website, to share these other events.

DaveDannPhotos.com

Re: Photos Posted updating my Golden Anniversary Tractor Pull Photography year August 04, 2022 02:03PM
2022 Goshen, Indiana pull photos posted on www.DaveDannPhotos.com

PPL Champions Tour on the west track, in front of big grandstand. 3 sessions. However, Wed. nite saw a light rain shower. They covered the track and cancelled the session.

East Track saw Farm Stock, Diesel Pickups and 2 IPL classes - 10 mph Farm Stock and Hot Farm. I photographed only a few selected vehicles. Lots of smoke belchers, though in all classes.

For your viewing, I broke the pull into 4 session segments. Enjoy.

Sullivan Pulling Mini spit the whole unbroken blower belt off and I captured it just in front of Mini, well before hitting the track. Unique !

And the first I have seen Walsh Bros. 2 new Mods.

Re: Photos Posted updating my Golden Anniversary Tractor Pull Photography year August 06, 2022 11:14AM
Cassopolis, MI IPL (IN Pulling League) sanction. Photos on my website, which is up to date.

Re: Photos Posted updating my Golden Anniversary Tractor Pull Photography year September 16, 2022 12:32PM
Several pulling events in Indiana and Michigan have been posted during the past couple weeks, which makes my website up to date. Enjoy.

Check out the MF 1150 "Always Something" with a stream of rather significant fire, as the tractor kept pulling, during the very highly competitive IPL (Indiana Pulling
League) Hot Farm class at Idaville, IN.

I consider this event to be an IPL premier event. The very agricultural community volunteer fire department is the promoter, who also does a great job. Their home style food is well prepared and reasonably priced. Get it early, as they sometimes get surprised with the demand and sell out. Bleachers on both sides, the full track length, line the well prepped and easy to maintain track, which is usually a power track and very fair. If you have never attended this August pull, I recommend you put it on your bucket list schedule. It is also in conjunction with Indiana Truck Pullers, which also have quality classes.

www.DaveDannPhotos.com

Re: Photos Posted updating my Golden Anniversary Tractor Pull Photography year October 07, 2022 01:04PM
Added to my website are the 2 Nappanee, IN pulls.
Daytime of TSAPP - Tri State Antique Points Pullers (a large and quality group).
Late Day and Evening are Elkhart County Garden Tractor Pullers.

Meanwhile, in front of the pull, was the sizable and quality Power of the Past Show. The Amish do an excellent job with all their old working demonstrations.
2022 show tractor feature was IH and the northern Indiana Collector's Club did an excellent job. 2023 will feature the National Minneapolis-Moline Show.

The 2nd and 3rd weekend of Sept, is the Nappanee Apple Festival. Both weekends are Thurs., Fri. and Sat. activities.
Both in downtown Nappanee and out here on the west side of town, behind the famous Round Barn Theater, is the Power of the Past site.
The 2nd weekend also features all of the Power of the Past show as described above. It pulls all day Saturday with various classes of so called Farm Stock and pickup
truck pulls. Of which I have those on my website from the past 3 consecutive years.
Power of Past also has 3 private machinery sheds with each of their tractor collections.
Overall, for either or both weekends, makes for a really good, fun, educational and entertaining time.

Well, this concludes my Golden Anniversary Year (the 50th) of Tractor Pull Photography that has seen me over those 5 decades in 13 States plus Ontario and Quebec .
Loads of memories!!!

However, it is corn harvest time. You farmers, stay safe out there. And hopefully, you find better yields than you anticipated.

Thanks for the space, Jake Morgan.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,951, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,035.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009