Illiana Pullers Association New Class for 2023 October 13, 2022 09:12AM
The IPA is sanctioning a new class starting in 2023.

Highlights of the 10,500 Field rules:

10,500 pounds
426 cubic inch limit
2500 rpm
Box turbo
18.4x38 tires, top cut

Please visit the IPA website (www.illianapullers.com) for the complete rules.
If interested and/or have questions, reach out to me or any of the other IPA board members listed on the website.

Ehren Lohrmann - IPA Treasurer

Re: Illiana Pullers Association New Class for 2023 October 13, 2022 03:34PM
Man I was really hoping to see the cube limit a little higher, I don’t know how well these rules will go over.

Re: Illiana Pullers Association New Class for 2023 October 14, 2022 01:10AM
Well I know we have a 410 Cubic inch class 2.25 turbo no rpm limit with 18.4 tires uncut. Its a fun class to watch but it seems to be on the way out a bit

Re: Illiana Pullers Association New Class for 2023 October 16, 2022 11:59AM
Hope everything works out for you all. Was really excited for this class and wanted to join it myself but the 426 cubic inch limit took me by surprise. Really hope it goes over well and you get a good turn out.

Re: Illiana Pullers Association New Class for 2023 October 16, 2022 01:24PM
Hope everything works out for you all. Was really excited for this class and wanted to join it myself but the 426 cubic inch limit took me by surprise. Really hope it goes over well and you get a good turn out.

I’m guessing you aren’t the only one, I had been looking forward to it being 480 like originally posted on here. But oh well maybe when it’s not super successful it will get changed

Re: Illiana Pullers Association New Class for 2023 October 18, 2022 01:52AM
IPA already has a class you can run your 466 motors in. The farm stock class goes up to 510 in. We tried to put this class together so it wasn’t an all red show. We have some people interested and building for his class.
This class was intended to be a cheaper option than farm stock.

J Kirby
IPA board member

Re: Illiana Pullers Association New Class for 2023 October 18, 2022 02:33AM
It continues to be so sickening listening to the red brigade continue to whine, whine, whine and whine so some more and whine even louder, when the (new) rules are not fit exactly to them. Like as if their 407 or 414 engine would not be competitive in this new up to 426 class. But oh, no, they just think they have to have a truck motor in any given red IH tractor, even though not any of those tractors ever were originally built by IH with a truck motor. And that statement even includes the Antique tractor pullers.

Re: Illiana Pullers Association New Class for 2023 October 18, 2022 03:49AM
Be careful with the fuel pump rule. if you make it a factory appearing, red will win the class with the rotary. Deere rotary will not keep up unless you spend endless money on it.

Re: Illiana Pullers Association New Class for 2023 October 18, 2022 04:33AM
They are allowing up to a P 7100 in the class so that gives several colors a much better option. We also have a competition clause that if anyone color or type of Tractor is dominating. We can adjust the rules as needed to make it competitive, RPM, shift or weigh adjustment are all an option to keep everyone competitive. We’re wanting anybody that puts in the time and resources to have a chance at winning. Without feeling the class is simply dominated by one Make or model.

J Kirby

Re: Illiana Pullers Association New Class for 2023 October 18, 2022 05:17AM
Perfect! Well Out!

Re: Illiana Pullers Association New Class for 2023 October 20, 2022 02:15PM
How many tractors are expected? I am thinking about building for the class as well. Mainly curious if a shift will be or will not be allowed?

Re: Illiana Pullers Association New Class for 2023 October 21, 2022 08:40AM
[www.illianapullers.com] for all rules for this class.

J Kirby

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009