Zwolle Netherlands pull November 04, 2022 01:51PM
To my Dutch friends, Is there a indoor pull in Zwolle for 2023? I heard no, the place is getting turned into housing. I Just want to know. Thanks.

Re: Zwolle Netherlands pull November 05, 2022 10:21PM
There is nothing planned at the moment.
The only indoor pulls I am aware of this winter would be Riesa and Etten-Leur. Riesa is way over in East Germany where there are no local teams, the track had some issues because the Moto X guys found the material too grippy and mixed a lot of sand in when they used it (without asking) for one of their events and they struggle a bit with the fact the insurance in Germany requests a 100 ft run-out area between the FP line and the hill at the end and Etten Leur is pure farm stock (on sand).

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Zwolle Netherlands pull November 06, 2022 01:12AM
Thanks Sascha. I guess no trip over until summer.

Re: Zwolle Netherlands pull November 06, 2022 01:43AM
Wouldn't make much sense.
Füchtorf is going to have both Euro Cup mod classes (and got a major upgrade in spectator capacity) on the last Sunday of April.
Made of course, as always, is a must-see.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Zwolle Netherlands pull November 06, 2022 03:32AM
I like Fuchtorf. been there a few times now, Need to see Made next i think. Perry.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009