JD called Old Woody from Iowa January 01, 2023 11:59AM
Ran into a guy today and got to talking about pulling at a bar and he said he knows a guy from iowa that was his nieghbor and had a JD called old woody, or just Woody,
Anyone heard of this puller??

Re: JD called Old Woody from Iowa January 01, 2023 12:20PM
Ole Woody is owned by the Hovdens out of Decorah Iowa and is currently entered to pull in Louisville in Feb.

Re: JD called Old Woody from Iowa January 01, 2023 03:02PM
Thanks for the info!! Hope wins !!

Re: JD called Old Woody from Iowa January 02, 2023 06:58AM
Ole Woody has been around for at least 30 years if not more.

Re: JD called Old Woody from Iowa January 02, 2023 02:01PM
Dave and his dad Marv are great guys. I had the pleasure of meeting Dave and his buddy Dan in a bar in Tomah about 15 years ago and also met Marv in Hutch and Faribault later that year. Dave is also a heck of a pool shark, don't ask me how I know!!

Re: JD called Old Woody from Iowa January 03, 2023 10:26AM
If I'm not mistaken, Old Woody has been a regular in a small but entertaining group of Region 3 super stock tractors for many years. I can't remember who he all pulls against but they are fun to watch.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM