Beer Money Pulling Team Midwest Winter Nationals Pick 'em contest results? January 19, 2023 04:05AM
I didn't know if they were posted anywhere?...always like to see where everyone ends up in the pickem contest. It looked like it was a great show again this year...would love to make it back to Ship for a pull in the next couple years. For now I'm looking forward to the NFMS pulls.

Re: Beer Money Pulling Team Midwest Winter Nationals Pick 'em contest results? January 19, 2023 04:41AM
Thanks for the reply! I'll be looking for it.

Re: Beer Money Pulling Team Midwest Winter Nationals Pick 'em contest results? January 19, 2023 02:19PM
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2023 Midwest Winter National Pick'em Contest presented by The Pullers Championship! Click the link to view the results. Below are the top 3. 1st place gets their choice of a weekend pass to The Pullers Championship or a weekend live stream package. The top 3 will get a TPC t-shirt. We will be contacting the top 3 for their prizes!

Kyle Koch - 58
Jonathon Reeves - 66
Derek Weisent - 67

Click here to view standings

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Beer Money Pulling Team Midwest Winter Nationals Pick 'em contest results? January 20, 2023 12:33AM
Thanks for posting...I will take my 8th place finish...only 1 thing I was kicking myself over but wouldn't have changed any others. Looking forward to a Farm Show pickem contest! Good to see my pulling buddy up towards the top of the standings!...always a friendly rivalry between our little group that fills out these contests.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,756, Posts: 229,913, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,092, Posts: 226,013.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM