Re: Super Modified 2wd Trucks class video from Lebanon, Missouri indoor pull January 23, 2023 10:23PM
Not so sure about that place? what's really the point? a class with 5/6 trucks and most of them are team trucks? 150 foot track? yikes. I understand it for antique guys i guess they are used to going that far but it just seems like way too small of a facility.

Re: Super Modified 2wd Trucks class video from Lebanon, Missouri indoor pull January 24, 2023 04:31AM
It was a first time pull in a new building...Several winning distances were 230 ft..Theres very few places in Missouri where you could have an indoor pull with a track longer than 230 ft...The sled operator did cut the blown TWD class a little short..To start with I dont think that they had even planned to have a blown TWD class but several wanted to come.

Re: Super Modified 2wd Trucks class video from Lebanon, Missouri indoor pull January 24, 2023 05:36AM
the reason for the short distance saturday night was due to the fact of it was raining and they moved the sled inside to try and prevent water from coming in and making the track more spongy than it already was. Very great show. Well done WW Promotions!

Re: Super Modified 2wd Trucks class video from Lebanon, Missouri indoor pull January 24, 2023 07:54AM
Not so sure about that
Not so sure about that place? what's really the point? a class with 5/6 trucks and most of them are team trucks? 150 foot track? yikes. I understand it for antique guys i guess they are used to going that far but it just seems like way too small of a facility.

This brings us back to the old days of indoor pulling with TNT and USHRA! Also, Outlaw used to pull in the old KC building which wasn't that long either. Kudos to WW Promotions for bringing some good iron and trying something new!

Re: Super Modified 2wd Trucks class video from Lebanon, Missouri indoor pull January 24, 2023 12:25PM
I’m trying to figure out how this event could make any money with what looked like a few dozen people maximum in the stands, not that there were many seats to fill. I appreciate the effort, but this seems like a venue more suited for garden tractor and antiques. Just on the outside looking in.

Re: Super Modified 2wd Trucks class video from Lebanon, Missouri indoor pull January 24, 2023 10:20PM
Was that really singer sled rental out of Ohio that was used at that pull?

Re: Super Modified 2wd Trucks class video from Lebanon, Missouri indoor pull January 24, 2023 11:48PM
Singer sold that sled to the same guys down there that bought their older sled last year. That was the first show with the newer sled.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,845, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,972.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro