NFMS freedom hall questions February 19, 2023 09:28AM
As many of us are returning home from NFMS, there was something I noticed this year that I can’t remember from previous years being a spectator during pulling events. Starting of with announcer sounds quality, I found it very hard to understand what was being said, is it because of the speakers blocking the Jumbotron (center tvs) echoing off everything? And why put the speakers right there in the line of site making it practically useless for many people to see. And lastly the music was played so loud over top of everything. I don’t remember it being this way. What did you notice that was different?

Re: NFMS freedom hall questions February 19, 2023 10:57AM
we couldnt understand anything until sat night friend of mine was down low said no better down there then uphigh the speaker
s were in the way to see jumbo screen better than last year but needs improvement

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009