MAC Winter Nationals Attendance April 02, 2023 11:57PM
From the videos that I have seen, it appears that there were a decent crowd. Does anyone know what the attendance was at this event? I may consider this instead of the NFMS next year. Also what is the cost to attend this event? Thanks in advance for any input.

Re: MAC Winter Nationals Attendance April 03, 2023 02:36AM
There were 8-9000 people here from numbers we heard..... tickets were $25

Re: MAC Winter Nationals Attendance April 03, 2023 02:55AM
The least expensive tickets were $25 and a $13 ticketmaster fee. The lower bowl was sold out when I made my purchase. The crowd was thin at the start of opening ceremonies but arena filled up after that. Probably 60 percent of a Wednesday night session at farm show. Thought I heard announcers say it was already scheduled back with 2024 truck show. The big check to Make A Wish for 50 thousand was awesome.

Re: MAC Winter Nationals Attendance April 03, 2023 03:07AM
Live stream was $30. I wish NTPA would have made a donation to Make-A-Wish as well.
I have a feeling if Adam Koester would have won the Mini-Class he would have donated his winnings to Make-A-Wish.
I wish I was in a position to have a tractor of that caliber to pull at an event like that just to be able to donate a winning check like that. It would be cool to see that happen. In my opinion it was a great event for a great cause. Hats off to everyone.

Re: MAC Winter Nationals Attendance April 03, 2023 12:05PM
There's nothing stopping you from writing a check without a pulling vehicle.

Re: MAC Winter Nationals Attendance April 05, 2023 10:03AM
I've heard the attendance for the show as a whole is way down. I can remember going as a kid and it being very busy with big name concerts. But with all the major manufacturers pulling out the show as a whole is dying.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,644, Posts: 229,710, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520