$4,200 Purse for Limited Pro, Light Pro, and Super Farm Tractors April 20, 2023 06:50AM
CS Pulling Promotions Championship Sled Pulling Series

In 2023, CS Pulling Promotions will offer a $4,200 purse for the class of Limited Pro, Light Pro, and Super Farm Tractors all season. In addition to this class purse, there is also over $5,000 added to the class's points fund. Points registration is just $100 for the season. To learn more, please visit our website: Click Here

Re: $4,200 Purse for Limited Pro, Light Pro, and Super Farm Tractors April 20, 2023 01:04PM
What would ever possess any sane individual into thinking that a super farm can run in the same class as lite pro when they can’t even compete with limited pros. So basically when the event is over lite pros win all the money and a super farm is just there to donate and get embarrassed. And the funny things is there are very few lite pros in your area to begin with

Re: $4,200 Purse for Limited Pro, Light Pro, and Super Farm Tractors April 20, 2023 11:24PM
Actually a lot of light pros around and when super farms get their stuff together they can all compete

Re: $4,200 Purse for Limited Pro, Light Pro, and Super Farm Tractors April 21, 2023 07:51AM
Crazy
What would ever possess any sane individual into thinking that a super farm can run in the same class as lite pro when they can’t even compete with limited pros. So basically when the event is over lite pros win all the money and a super farm is just there to donate and get embarrassed. And the funny things is there are very few lite pros in your area to begin with

One - THANK YOU! I also agree that they should not combine classes like this.

Two - The "Light Pro Stock's" they run out there is actually Mod Turbos, which run an A-Pump over a P-Pump. I don't know of any "Limited Pro Stock" tractors that run out there. I think the only tractor considered a light pro out there is smokin' John.

Re: $4,200 Purse for Limited Pro, Light Pro, and Super Farm Tractors April 21, 2023 10:03PM
How’s come when somebody starts something. The complaining starts. I think we all know light Pros are going to make the most HP. Maybe 8700, 8500 and 9500 not going to be enough. Maybe some hitch will need to be removed. Maybe not. Riggins and Weakland both have run A and P’s. With good success in both I might add. If you don’t like it or don’t think it will work then I guess don’t go. But it’s a newer organization starting up and looks like to me payout is better than anyone else’s around. Growing pains absolutely. Hopefully things work out and the super farms can get their own class. But one thing for sure nothing going to happen if we sit here and complain. I for one am excited to see more pulling action. Anything with a higher purse. I’ll support!!!!

Re: $4,200 Purse for Limited Pro, Light Pro, and Super Farm Tractors April 21, 2023 11:45PM
I should have my new lite pro ready by the middle of August

Re: $4,200 Purse for Limited Pro, Light Pro, and Super Farm Tractors April 22, 2023 05:18PM
Here in Central PA we’ve been running a Light Pro/Super Farm combo class for 3-4 years now with Light Pro, Super Farm, Mod Turbo (A-pump), and 4.1 Limited Pro. Weights are Light Pro (8,500), Super Farm (9,500), Mod Turbo (9,000), 4.1 Limited Pro (9,000). We have changed the weights for Mod Turbo between 8,700-9,000. Some of them use it and some don’t. We usually try and keep the sled around 300-310 to make a closer class, since you got the Light Pro with higher horsepower and Super Farm with the torque. We’ve seen the farther distance the light pros win with the speed and power. Also track comes into play with the class. We have seen winners from each of the 4 different classes in the combo class so it can be done. Obviously the ones who put more into their puller are gonna have the better chances then the ones who don’t put so much in, but that’s in any sport. Reason why we do it this way in central PA is because of numbers, so instead of having a class of 3-5, we combine the class and average 12-15 a hook, if the numbers grows then it could change. Don’t have super farms around here, they would come down from NY, Mod Turbos are spread out, and Light Pros are spread out, 4.1 Limited Pro not many besides the ones who switched from Super Farm to 4.1. We had an end of the year pull where we had 35 tractors in the combo class and was about 1/3 of each class mixed in together and the winner won by 5ft, 2-20th was all within 15ft, top 10 was again mix. But there is Mod Turbos (A-pumps) out there that can hang with the Light Pro (P-pump), which is cool to see. Anything can happen on any given day

Re: $4,200 Purse for Limited Pro, Light Pro, and Super Farm Tractors April 25, 2023 02:46PM
"J", thank you for an excellent post with FACTS!!!!! It proves how a Combo Class can work and be fair to the pullers and the promoters endorsing the class and having something worthwhile for the paying spectators to enjoy. Its always interesting to see various classes combining and seeing how they are all competitive against one another.
And where and when is that end of year pull (for 2023) and with what organization, that last year had 35 in the Combo Class?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason