Pullers Championship Pull Results? May 20, 2023 01:39AM
Where does one find the results of Fridays pull??
Thanks!

Re: Pullers Championship Pull Results? May 20, 2023 02:08AM
The results are up on The Pullers Championship website.

Re: Pullers Championship Pull Results? May 20, 2023 02:34AM
Thanks!

Re: Pullers Championship Pull Results? May 20, 2023 04:38AM
Results Page

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Pullers Championship Pull Results? Holtzaur Prostock May 21, 2023 02:21AM
What is the final word on the new prostock being DQ. In 30+ years of competing and watching tractor pulls have never seen that happen under those circumstances. To me it sounded like the official on the starting line had a brain fart and tried to change his mind at the last minute and Brett H paid for it with a DQ. I can’t imagine the fever being happy at all but at least you guys can’t be accused of playing favorites

Re: Pullers Championship Pull Results? Holtzaur Prostock May 21, 2023 04:04AM
I wasn’t able to watch, can you explain what happened?

Re: Pullers Championship Pull Results? Holtzaur Prostock May 21, 2023 04:41AM
what I saw and what was explained to me is that the starting line officials gave him the green flag so the driver started the build boost and left the starting line then the starting line official gave the red flag the driver either couldn’t stop by the time he passed him or did not see the change and he was dq for running through a red flag again I’ve never seen that happen ever at a tractor pull

Re: Pullers Championship Pull Results? Holtzaur Prostock May 21, 2023 05:14AM
Power and noise said excessive fluids on track?

Re: Pullers Championship Pull Results? Holtzaur Prostock May 21, 2023 05:41AM
IH 5488
What is the final word on the new prostock being DQ. In 30+ years of competing and watching tractor pulls have never seen that happen under those circumstances. To me it sounded like the official on the starting line had a brain fart and tried to change his mind at the last minute and Brett H paid for it with a DQ. I can’t imagine the fever being happy at all but at least you guys can’t be accused of playing favorites

Just as the tractor took off Mears noticed that massive amounts of engine oil was coming out the left side of the tractor. Mears was doing line up not starting line flagman duties.FYI. He got Jerrys attention by waving his arms,. And then Jerry raised the red flag to stop. The driver didn't abide by the flag. Jerry was at the far end of the track.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM