Back on the Track in Style June 20, 2023 08:36PM
I recommended to watch this run:

[www.youtube.com]

I'm not sure if she let off the throttle just by incident in the right moment, or if it was a real good sense for the vehicle response and quick counter reaction. For me it looks like a masterpiece of driving skills.
Furthermore glad to see them recovering from that Ocala mess, and a again at a high level.

Regarding recovery from serious incident, and coming back again in shape and style. Due to that I immediately must think of Jim Nicoll and his 1970 horror crash.
But further, after recovering and coming back he had this photo shooting, standing in a pose to underscore his aura of invincibility, showing a Superman shirt under his suit.
[www.nhra.com]
For me the picture of Jim is composition-wise kind of an artwork.

Maybe it's worth for a fan photo card shooting idea with Mary, in the very same arrangement as Jim, with the vehicle, and a Superwoman shirt under her suit.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,760, Posts: 229,921, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM