rock valley July 12, 2023 03:09PM
I was not able to attend Rock Valley this year. I do have the free Outlaw app on my phone and it was great how quickly the results and distances are posted! That being said there is not much talk on here about that pull. According to my app there was 188 hooks Friday night! For one session that is a bunch just wondering what people are thinking/saying it is generally a awesome pull all together!

Re: rock valley July 12, 2023 06:34PM
Live stream video of Rock Valley is available to watch at Outlaw TV. I watched it and video and audio were real good quality.

Re: rock valley July 14, 2023 01:15AM
I was there and it was great, good tracks and good times.

Re: rock valley July 16, 2023 12:04PM
To say the tracks were “good” is definitely a stretch, they were decent but I’m sure you can find several competitors (mod 4x4 ) that did not enjoy the track provided.

Re: rock valley July 17, 2023 07:01PM
The 1st night the track for the 4x4s the was awesome, the 2nd was certainly forgettable as only 2 or 3 trucks were able stay in the throttle with out going airbourne. I guess you would call it nite and day difference!

Re: rock valley July 16, 2023 12:33PM
Please explain, what was wrong with them?

Re: rock valley July 16, 2023 12:56PM
I’ve been shooting truck and tractor pulling for 15 years. Never saw a ProMod 4x4 drive shaft failure until Saturday night in RV. The bad spot in the track was pretty hard to miss.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009