TNT --Marion County Fair Pull July 02, 2023 01:02AM
Anyone know what happened Friday night at TNT pull at the Marion County Fair in the Super Modified 4 Wheel Drive class, heard their was a "Big Stink" and "Name Calling" with pullers in this class and TNT Officials !!!!!

Re: TNT --Marion County Fair Pull July 03, 2023 03:21PM
Probably had something to do with the “Nick names” some of the pullers were given on the running order sheet before it was sent out to the pullers…not a good look for sure!

Re: TNT --Marion County Fair Pull July 04, 2023 06:30AM
I heard the secretary son got on the lap top sometime during the week and gave every puller in that class a nick name. A txt was sent out to all pullers in that class with the line up sheet and the Nick names were on there

Re: TNT --Marion County Fair Pull July 06, 2023 11:30AM
I am the secretary - and I made a mistake. What was meant to be an innocent joke amongst a couple of people was mistakenly saved and sent. I have personally apologized numerous times to all those involved. I take full responsibility for what happened and am sorry. No one else to blame.

Re: TNT --Marion County Fair Pull July 06, 2023 02:14PM
Well the talk in the pits at the last 2 pulls was there are alot of unhappy super mod 4 wheel pullers, if what was said is true, how could anyone not be pi$$ed off, apologize or not that was way way over the line and very unprofessional, it would seem that the TNT personnel would have learned a lesson about how to treat pullers from past experiences from dictatorship of another class that was once thriving and now is struggling to get over 6 or 8 competitors --- Carma will bite you in the A$$ !!!!

Re: TNT --Marion County Fair Pull July 06, 2023 11:20PM
OMG!!!! If you're going to try and slam somebody, at least understand how to spell what you are attempting to say!

It's karma....KARMA. spelled with the letter "K".

It amazes me how quickly society has gone into the toilet with spelling, grammar and fact checking.

Re: TNT --Marion County Fair Pull July 06, 2023 11:43PM
To spelling bee -it amazes me that that lil of a mistake upset you seemingly moreso than what actually happened, wow !!!

Re: TNT --Marion County Fair Pull July 07, 2023 05:28AM
If you seen the sheet and the names that it had on there and how messed up the crap was you would be upset too someone called gay someone’s wife was used in very derogatory names and comments also called cheaters someone had relations with someone wife another called other names all of this came from Jacob Wiley not his mother it was not an inside joke with the pullers it was there own inside joke

Re: TNT --Marion County Fair Pull August 08, 2023 08:22AM
I seen On the Facebook where there secretary stepped down

Re: TNT --Marion County Fair Pull August 08, 2023 01:26PM
Spelling B kiss some wet nasty greasy donkey on your spell checks TNT SUCKS IS THE BOTTOMLINE

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,652, Posts: 229,725, Members: 3,326.
This forum: Topics: 37,069, Posts: 225,912.

Our newest member JD_8520