Billet vs stock August 16, 2023 12:41PM
Hi looking for some input I am looking to start building a 2.4 altered farm along the line of southwest Wisconsin pullers rules. 2.4 box charger p pump water 466 cubic inch I currently have a farmstock 1066 with a 466 truck motor and I’m going to start ordering parts. I’m taking my head to the shop Wednesday and I have a Fvp p7100, injectors and water inj system but my ask is there any benefit of going to billet big bowl pistons compared to the stock high compression pistons I already have installed? I’d like to think this may turn into a hot farm some day down the road if you recommend billet who has the best design and what is everyone running for compression ratio? Will the billet make more power or just more piece of mind? Thanks for any info in advance

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,960.

Our newest member CBeard