Ron Stone August 19, 2023 02:29PM
Watched a lot of the outlaws stream this week with the Iowa state fair and Wisner. Really enjoy listening to Ron and Jason. Thank you guys keep up the good work. Lots of good pulling action this week

Re: Ron Stone August 19, 2023 03:26PM
Ron I do enjoy, Jason ….. well I’m not sure, if he would talk and keep things relevant that would be great and it’s been talked about on here plenty of times but he has a tendency to ramble on about senseless things and honesty it gets annoying, he needs to understand silence is acceptable sometimes.

Re: Ron Stone August 19, 2023 04:08PM
I to watched the livestream this weekend. Must say while they do a good job with it the graphics after every hook with the name of the pull need a rest. Also attended Thursday and Friday, used to be Wisner was one of the premier pulls and it seems to have lost what made it special. Attendance was way down the two nights we were there, used to be able to not find a good seat Friday and the dome was packed. This year you could sit literally wherever you wanted. Also must say the track was not good all weekend very very rough which is a first from the years of attendance but don’t know what changed this year.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,775, Posts: 229,944, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,031.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009