Fly guy August 20, 2023 03:32AM
Just wondering where were all the Allison and turbines engine unlimited mod tractors at. Used to be lots of them but not one at pull town this year. Was a way better class back when there was more variety.

Re: Fly guy August 20, 2023 04:41AM
The rules have been geared towards the V-8 crowd. Can’t have an Allison/turbine machine beating a guy with 300k in hemis on board. Europe seems to make it work with several different engine combos.

Re: Fly guy August 20, 2023 02:28PM
In my opinion the class is disappointing without the variety I was always intrigued with the turbines and Allison’s. Now it’s just same thing different vehicles. As a fan you identify with ie ford, Chevy, Dodge or John Deere, international, Massey, etc. but with the unlimited mods it’s just bland unlike it was years ago. I do like watching the videos of the mods over seas due to the verity of many different configurations like diesel engines. Allison’s turbines and many other types of engines they run. Don’t get me wrong I like to see the regular V8 engines in the class but it’s way cool to see an engine that was used back in the fighter jets of yesteryear. I’m a tractor guy mostly but have always been a big fan of the unlimited modes but am no more. They are not what’s going to keep me coming to pulls. NTPA has messed up with this class I believe.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,723, Posts: 229,851, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro