tractor wont fully go together September 13, 2023 04:22AM
i am putting a dt466 in my 806 i have motor in my frame rails and i have a double disk clutch and steel flywheel and i shaved my ipto shaft and ipto cover and my throw out bearing is agaisnt back of my transmission and it will not fully go together all the way it goes all but about a 1/4 inch any suggestions?

Re: tractor wont fully go together September 13, 2023 06:42AM
First thing to do is try to find out where it is hitting. Input shaft hitting someplace on clutch, clutch hitting rear housing, etc. I have 1466 with 3 disk clutch and made up a 1/4" spacer between rear housing and bellhousing.

Re: tractor wont fully go together September 13, 2023 07:32AM
Dont force it. Its probably the pilot bearing. Measure the gap all the way around and make it all the same.

Re: tractor wont fully go together September 13, 2023 12:48PM
Either pilot bearing or ipto shaft. My 1206 did the same thing with the first pressure plate I went to put in, broke the rivets for the ipto drive trying to draw it together. Same situation

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,738, Posts: 229,877, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,989.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM