NFMS tickets November 24, 2023 02:15AM
Have never been to this event before - tried to buy tickets today and it said pre sale with code only..? So what’s the best way to do this, best seating generally and best day or 2? We will have 2 days there and would like to see the pull and the farm show. The pull schedule is not even on their site yet, would like to see PS and mod’s for sure- so is the Saturday finals the best way to go? And is the outdoor parking lot where haulers are and indoor pits accessible to all?

Thanks in advance for any information

Re: NFMS tickets November 24, 2023 02:25AM
They had a website where you could sign up with your email address to receive the pre-sale code. I did that a week or so ago, but I have yet to receive the code. Not sure if I did something wrong, or if the issue is on their end. Tried to call customer service, but no one picked up. I guess they’re off for the holidays.

Re: NFMS tickets November 24, 2023 12:40PM
Pre-sale Code is DIRT

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,845, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,972.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro