What will the next national class added and next dropped? December 01, 2023 08:56AM
What will NTPA or PPL add for a national class and what will be the class that they drop? Will NTPA and PPL add the same class. My guess is Lt.PS added and Open/Unlimited SS dropped. Just a guess.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: What will the next national class added and next dropped? December 01, 2023 04:10PM
It's hard to say if there would ever be a national class that would get dropped in today's pulling world. I think 4.1 and 5.0 pro stock should combine, make this class a state version of pro stock, they could still pull in pro stock at a gn event. Even though a gn class may have low numbers I don't see ppl or ntpa getting rid of it. PPL had poor numbers in several of the champions tour classes. Something needs to be done about this. You can't expect promoters to pay big bucks for a champions tour class for only 6 tractors or you can't expect fans to buy tickets for a short show. Like Hillsboro for example, some of those sessions were extremely short. LLSS and 510 hot farm need to be added to the silver series, or heck why not champions tour, after all it doesn't really make a difference anyways they should just call them all champions tour and get rid of the silver series name. Promoters need 510 hot farm and LLSS to make up for the lacking numbers in other classes. Light pro needs to be added to NTPA gn circuit, that class is beyond worthy enough.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009