I want to get into pulling December 07, 2023 09:24AM
I have the tractor and I’m ready to pull the trigger on building it but I can’t decide what to do. I’m in south west GA and there seems to be no consistant classes or pulls for any class of tractor, wether that be super farm, pro farm, or hot farm, between any of the leagues. What do I do? I’d like to be able to build a tractor, be able to find hooks decently close, and if I get ballsy and want to go and run with the big boys at a bigger event, do that and not be in a class nobody runs at bigger events. Maybe I’m just not looking hard enough but between NTPA or PPL I can’t find anything in this area that runs good classes consistently

Re: I want to get into pulling December 07, 2023 09:27AM
Before someone beats me to it, no, I don’t care to run anything lower than the three mentioned earlier, and no I don’t care to buy an already built tractor

Re: I want to get into pulling December 07, 2023 11:23AM
I would suggest either pro farm or hot farm, I personally prefer hot farm due to the fact that most areas have a class or classes that will accommodate hot farm tractors more often than other classes. I would check to see what is most prevalent in your area.

Re: I want to get into pulling December 07, 2023 01:39PM
Im not really sure able GA and what classes they have but if you were willing to drive some, both UPOC and Carolina truck and tractor pullers have a really good and quickly growing hot farm class. Should consistently have 8 or so and based on my count there are 14 total with a couple being built. Really fun and growing class that doesn't break the bank.
466 ci
p-7100 max
3x3 box turbo
20.8 or old style 24.5 tires
9500lb

Re: I want to get into pulling December 09, 2023 04:01AM
What a shame that a guy can’t get on a website solely devoted to pulling and ask a
question about getting into pulling with out smart ass comments. This site seems to be
nothing but trolls any more. What a shame I’ll say again. Id say 90% of people
over the last few months that post on here never have even been in the seat of a pulling tractor/truck.

Re: I want to get into pulling December 08, 2023 02:29PM
I have been pulling for 60 plus years save your money just go watch it’s a lot cheaper but I have had a lot of fun and met a lot of good people it’s been worth it

Re: I want to get into pulling December 09, 2023 01:35AM
If you want to get into pulling, give a buddy a 5000 dollars in one dollar bills and have him pile them up and stick a match to the pile. If it doesnt make you cringe or get a knot in your stomach, congratulations, you're prepared to go pulling.

Re: I want to get into pulling December 09, 2023 01:09PM
The test
If you want to get into pulling, give a buddy a 5000 dollars in one dollar bills and have him pile them up and stick a match to the pile. If it doesnt make you cringe or get a knot in your stomach, congratulations, you're prepared to go pulling.
I disagree!! I would not enjoy watching 5k burn in a fire, however I do enjoy tractor pulling, even though you will never get a positive return financially on what you spend. If watching money burn in a fire was the test, I would bet that nobody would ever pull. Just sayin.

Re: I want to get into pulling December 10, 2023 04:32AM
Owen, Florida pullers is a NTPA member state. If you have not already done so, check if they have a class that suits your ambition,
Unfortunately the new (unimproved) NTPA website does not list any of their member states and thus contact info. Yessiree, they are really growing the pulling sport.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,738, Posts: 229,877, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,989.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM