IPA Farm Classes December 13, 2023 01:33PM
Are there going to be any changes either to the 10500 field class or the 12,000 farm class? It seemed that they struggled with the 10500 class for numbers and I know there was some issues with their turbo “rule” of the 2.3 inlet that they all supposedly run. I’d love to hear of some more clarification on legit turbo sizes allowed for that class as well as I would really consider moving into it if possible.

Re: IPA Farm Classes December 16, 2023 11:04AM
Unsure what rules are for 10,500 class, but believe the 12k class went to 3.0 turbo limit with no slugs? Their website hasn’t been updated so not positive

Re: IPA Farm Classes December 16, 2023 12:52PM
I found this from earlier posts " Per the powers that be.
The updated membership form is posted on the website and current rules for the up coming year. You may use 430 or 466 field stock.
We will have both classes if we have at least 6 members/tractors per class or they will be combined. RPMs maybe given to the 430.
This means you either have a tractor that fits the rules or are in the process of building said tractor.

As a reminder, this is a board run class. And as such no board member competing in field stock may vote on any rule for this class.

[www.illianapullers.com]

As far as schedule for this class I will know more after December. But I am assured if we have numbers there will be pulls.

Jason Kirby"

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,734, Posts: 229,867, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM