How do you limit DSS March 28, 2024 09:53AM
The question of the day would you be okay with seeing 15 superstocks that ran 250lbs of boost and lived, or 10 superstock of which 3 can afford to turn the boost to 300+ and win? Is it possible to limit superstocks to a more livable/affordable class than it currently is now.

Re: How do you limit DSS March 28, 2024 02:15PM
This is something I've been recently thinking about. Super stock pulling is dying out, the only super stock class that's still gaining numbers is light limited super stock. I have a hard time imagining living in a world without super stock pulling. So I've been trying to come up with ideas to save it.

What if we made an 8000lb limited super stock class? 540 cubic inches, both diesel and alcohol fuels but limited to only 2 turbos that can be no larger than a 4.1, now I'm not sure exactly how this combination would perform but I'm curious to hear what others think.

This class would have the same intentions the 5.0 pro stock has. It would be a good starting point for pullers to get into the super stock world without having to build a full blown super stock and try to compete against the triple bypass or the armed and dangerous tractors.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009