Lucas Oil PPL - Shelbyville, KY July 28, 2020 03:35AM
The Shelby County A & M Presents: The BAD-Gear.com "Horsepower in Horse Country!" Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League Championship Diesel Truck & Tractor Pull.
Friday the 21st & Saturday the 22nd of August 2020. Show starts at 6:30 PM both nights, pits and vendor areas open to the public- gates open at 4:00 PM. Admission is $15.00 per night (Children 10 & under are FREE), two day passes are $25.00 (TWO DAY PASSES ARE PRE-SALE ONLY). Classes are: Lucas Oil PPL 3.6 ProStock Diesel 4x4 Trucks, Lucas Oil PPL 3.0 Limited ProStock Diesel 4x4 Trucks, Lucas Oil PPL Light ProStock Diesel Tractors & the Shelby County A & M 10,000 lb Hot Farm Diesel Tractors. Ticket and General Info questions - please call: (502)220-0104. THIS EVENT IS A SURE SELL OUT- GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!!!!!

Re: Lucas Oil PPL - Shelbyville, KY July 30, 2020 12:42AM
What about the covid restrictions, Mask,social distancing, and so on ?

Re: Lucas Oil PPL - Shelbyville, KY August 04, 2020 07:11AM
Thanks for the question. We are following the Governor's guidelines for events held on property our size. We have a cap on attendance, and once tickets have been sold reach that number, we will then be 'SOLD OUT". At the gates they will be scanning temperatures and have masks available for anyone who did not bring one. Food service will follow guidelines for sale of food and drinks. and hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the Fairgrounds. Parking will be spread out between our property and two others - so folks won't bottle neck getting in. Once on property - Pits, Vendors, Concessions, stands - will be in separate areas so everyone won't all be in one area at the same time. Folks might wear a good pair of walking shoes that plan to see it all.

Re: Lucas Oil PPL - Shelbyville, KY July 31, 2020 02:25AM
What are the rules for the "A&M 10k hot farm class"??

Any appetite to add a 12k or 14k "open farm / hot farm / farm stock" like class?

Re: Lucas Oil PPL - Shelbyville, KY August 04, 2020 07:05AM
The 10,000 LB Hot Farm Tractor Class is following the same rules as "Battle of the Bluegrass" uses. I can give you the class organizers contact info if you have specific questions about rules. When we schedule these Lucas Oil PPL events, we (the Shelby County Fairboard) always try to include one class that some local folks can participate in that normally don't have a chance to run at a big national type event like PPL or NTPA. Last year, we had a work stock diesel truck class, this year we are doing the 10,000 Lb Hot Farm Tractor class. Next year, might do something different..... This is a Lucas Oil PPL event, and we have to get it approved with them per our contract to add anything outside of what they offer. Won't be adding any other classes to this event. I am hearing we are already seventy plus hooks for the evening and we like to be done in a reasonable amount of town. The Fairgrounds is open 365 days per year and we rent the facility to any promotor that wants to do a show. Thanks!

Re: Lucas Oil PPL - Shelbyville, KY August 01, 2020 06:06AM
Why was my comment removed?

Re: Lucas Oil PPL - Shelbyville, KY August 04, 2020 06:52AM
Hey - not sure about comments being deleted. I have no way to do that from my end. Maybe the site did it for some reason????? If you have a question, post it again and I will try to answer it. Thanks! - FXV

Re: Lucas Oil PPL - Shelbyville, KY August 04, 2020 11:06AM
Where can you get tickets in advance .

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 34,070, Posts: 198,353, Members: 4,754.
This forum: Topics: 32,928, Posts: 197,202.

Our newest member rancherman