Successful non-national classes January 09, 2024 04:25AM
What are examples of very successful, non-national classes, even if only within one region?

The common answer will probably by LLSS and that is a good answer. I would suggest the Kentucky extended-wheelbase SMFWD class is successful. There may be as many as 15 of them throughout KY, and they've kept the rules from the early 80s.

Maybe the east coast A-pump classes could also be considered successful classes that are not necessarily national classes.

Re: Successful non-national classes January 09, 2024 07:15AM
To go along with Fan zz... OSTPA has a SMFWD class. the wheelbase is much shorter than the kentucky extended wheelbase class. but it is a very healthy class. I have read quite a few times and also agree, a pro modified 4x4 class would be the cats meow.

Re: Successful non-national classes January 09, 2024 08:58AM
8500 Limited Pro Stock (466)
9500 Hot Farm - there's four flights of them pulling at Shipshewanna this weekend - it's a VERY healthy class.
3.0 Diesel Trucks - they're everywhere...

Re: Successful non-national classes January 09, 2024 08:00AM
In Nebraska, the Nebraska Bush light modified class used to fit that bill. A variety of different engine combinations allowed and pullers here have tried them all. But then the Outlaws adopted every class imaginable and now they all run with that "national" organization. Last year, the Nebraska Bush didn't have any mod hooks for the first time in 40-50 years. So now I'm not sure what the most successful "non-national" class would be in Nebraska. As a fan of the smaller organizations, I'm hoping that something catches on because I don't want our only pulling option to be Outlaws or nothing.

Re: Successful non-national classes January 09, 2024 04:46PM
The fpp/ppp ss 4x4 has been around for decades in wpa-east oh-wv
Tri County mini pullers has a few mini classes that's been around decades
Ostpa blown 4x4 is good,I'm not a truck guy,but it's by far my fav

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520